from source on 12.04 / 12.10 / 13.04 'buntu based system ( check here all my install tips for Linux Mint KDE for digital painter ).
Whats new ?
- A dedicated Git repository on GitHub here : https://github.com/Deevad/compilscripts
- A documentation included in the README.md file, also displayed on front page of the GitHUb project
- More user-friendlyness ; easier menu , all colored with also separators for better lisibility
- Update libraries of Mypaint for GTK3
- added LICENSE ; GNU GPL 3.0
- Add a uninstall feature
- Drop of the 'reset to stable' old feature because of issue with libs and user preferences file.
- Tested on a vanilla Linux Mint KDE 14 system, tested on Ubuntu Studio 13.04 (Xfce)
You can download a ZIP of the last version here : https://github.com/Deevad/compilscripts/archive/master.zip
Extract, and follow usage instruction in the README.md, or read it here
For git users, you can also clone the repository with :
git clone https://github.com/Deevad/compilscripts.git
and update it later.